The retort pouch is made of a multi-layer film material, which is made into a bag of a certain size by dry compounding or co-extrusion. The constituent materials can be divided into 9 kinds, and the prepared retort pouch must be able to withstand high temperature damp heat sterilization, and its structural design should also meet the requirements of good heat sealability, heat resistance, water resistance, high strength and high barrier property. Let's take a look at the materials that can be used as a retort:
The BOPET film is obtained by biaxially stretching the PET resin through the T film and has excellent properties.
(1) Good mechanical properties. The tensile strength of BOPET film is the highest of all plastic films, and the extremely thin product can meet the needs, with high rigidity and high hardness.
(2) It is cold resistant and excellent in heat resistance. Suitable for temperatures ranging from 70 to 150 Â° C, BOPET films maintain excellent physical properties over a wide temperature range and are suitable for most product packaging.
(3) Good barrier performance. It has excellent comprehensive water-blocking and gas-blocking performance. Unlike nylon, which has a large influence on humidity, its water blocking rate is similar to that of PE, and the gas permeability coefficient is extremely small. It has a very high barrier to air and odor and is one of the fragrance materials.
(4) Chemical resistance, grease resistance, and most solvents, dilute acids, and dilute alkalis.
The BOPA film is a biaxially stretched film which can be obtained by simultaneous blow molding and biaxial stretching. The film can also be stretched biaxially by T-die extrusion method, and can be obtained by simultaneous blow molding and biaxial stretching. The characteristics of BOPA film are as follows:
(1) Excellent strength and toughness. The tensile strength, tear strength, impact strength and burst strength of BOPA films are among the best in plastic materials.
(2) Outstanding flexibility and pinhole resistance are not easy to pierce the contents. It is a major feature of BOPA, which is flexible and makes the packaging feel good.
(3) Good barrier properties, good aroma retention, and chemicals other than strong acid resistance, especially oil resistance.
(4) Wide temperature range, melting point of 225 Â° C, can be used for a long time between -60 ~ 130 Â°C. The mechanical properties of BOPA remain stable at low temperatures and temperatures.
(5) The performance of BOPA film is greatly affected by humidity, especially dimensional stability and barrier properties. After being wetted, the BOPA film generally stretches laterally in addition to wrinkles. Longitudinal shortening, elongation up to 1%.
The CPP film, that is, a cast polypropylene film, is a non-stretched, non-oriented polypropylene film. Divided into raw material CPP and copolymerized CPP. The main raw material of the cooking grade CPP film is block copolymerized impact polypropylene. The performance requirements are as follows: the Vicat softening point temperature is greater than the cooking temperature, the impact resistance is better, the medium resistance is better, and the fisheye and crystal point are as small as possible.
4. Aluminum foil
Aluminum foil is the only metal foil in flexible packaging materials that is used to package items that have been used for a long time. Aluminum foil is a metal material, its water resistance, gas barrier, shading, and taste preservation are incomparable to any other packaging materials. It is a packaging material that has not been completely replaced so far.
5. Ceramic vapor deposition film
Ceramic vapor-deposited film is a new type of packaging film. It is a film obtained by vapor-depositing metal oxide on the surface of a substrate in a high-vacuum device based on a plastic film or paper. The characteristics of the ceramic vapor-deposited film are as follows:
(1) Excellent barrier properties, almost comparable to aluminum foil composites.
(2) Transparency, good microwave permeability, high temperature resistance, suitable for microwave foods.
(3) Good fragrance retention. The effect is the same as glass packaging. It will not produce odor after long-term storage or high temperature treatment.
(4) Good environmental protection. The heat of combustion is low, and there is less residue after incineration.
6. Other films
(1) PEN film
PEN structure is similar to PET. PEN has various properties of PET, and almost all properties are higher than PET. Excellent overall performance, high strength, good heat resistance, good barrier property, transparency, excellent UV resistance is PEN The most prominent point, PEN has 3.5 times the barrier to water vapor and four times the barrier to various gases.
(2) BOPI film
BOPI has a wide temperature range of -269~400 Â°C, and the completed film has no melting point. The glass transition temperature is between 360 and 410 Â°C. It can be used continuously for more than 15 years in air at 250 Â°C. . BOPI has excellent comprehensive performance, high physical and mechanical properties, radiation resistance, chemical resistance, dimensional stability, softness and folding resistance.
(3) PBT film
The PBT film is one of thermoplastic polyester films, namely a film of butylene terephthalate. The density is 1.31~1.34g/cm?, the melting point is 225~228Â°C, and the glass transition temperature is 22~25Â°C. PBT film has better performance than PET film. PBT has excellent heat resistance, oil resistance, aroma retention and heat sealability, and is suitable for packaging bags for microwave food. PBT films have good barrier properties and can be used to package flavored foods. The PBT film is excellent in chemical resistance.
(4) TPX film
The TPX film is a copolymer of 4-methylpentene-1 and a small amount of 2-olefin (3% to 5%). It is the lightest of all plastics, only 0.83g/cm, and its other properties are also excellent. In addition, TPX has good heat resistance and is the best heat-resistant material in polyolefin. It has a crystalline melting point of 235 Â° C, good mechanical properties, high tensile modulus and low elongation, strong chemical resistance, oil resistance and high acid resistance. , alkali, water, resistant to most hydrocarbons, solvent temperature up to 60 Â° C, more than all other transparent plastics, high transparency, light transmittance of 98%, crystal clear, decorative, strong microwave penetration Strong.
Looking for a custom Faucet Body manufacturer in China? Need Faucet Body designing and manufacturing in China? Custom Brass Faucet Fitting production services needed? No problem, contact us now and find out how we can help you. We accept small orders and can handle high-volume orders up to millions of parts.
Faucet Body Brass Faucet Body
JIANGMEN YILIN PRECISION MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD , https://www.ylseiko.com