Steam roller crusher maintenance measures:
1. No matter how the material is fed to the crusher, a reliable rust removal device must be provided to prevent other debris from entering the crusher.
2. Check the oil level in the main and auxiliary drive gearboxes to ensure adequate oil supply.
3. The crusher must be started at no load. The retained material in the crusher must be inspected and removed before starting. Check the oil level in the main and auxiliary drive gearboxes to ensure adequate oil supply.
4. Start the crusher to reach the normal speed, and start feeding without any abnormality.
5. If the crusher is deactivated for a long time, or it is started for the first time, the large pulley should be turned by hand for 2-3 weeks to confirm that the machine is running freely, then the motor is â€œjogedâ€ several times, when the motor rotates in the correct direction. Officially started the crusher.
6. Regularly check whether the particle size of the crusher meets the requirements. The spacing of the crushing rolls can be readjusted if necessary.
7. When the machine is shut down normally, it is necessary to stop the feeding beforehand, and all the materials in the standby can be stopped after the crusher is removed.
8. The main and auxiliary transmission gearboxes of the crusher are lubricated with gear oil. The lubricating oil in the tank should be replaced in time during summer and winter.
9. When changing the strength, particle size or crushing ratio of the crusher material, the nitrogen pressure of the buffer cylinder should be reset. The amount of pressure is moderate to meet the needs of the crushing roller pressing force. Excessive compression forces can cause increased wear and increased power consumption. Too small a pressing force will increase the super-grain of the crushed product and cause the active crushing roller to exhibit frequent vibration. The buffer cylinder nitrogen pressure is used in the range of 1.5-4 MPa.
10. After the crusher is overhauled, when reassembling the upper crushing roller and the clamp coupling, the round nut and the coupling bolt should strictly control the tightening torque. When tightening the clamp coupling bolts, it is necessary to pay attention to the sequence. The diagonal bolts should be tightened first, then the intermediate bolts should be tightened, and the gap between the two sides of the joint should be uniform.
11.Maintenance and repair If you need to open the cover of the main and auxiliary drive gearboxes, you must replace the rubber seals and apply a layer of sealant evenly on the static seal surface before reinstalling to prevent oil leakage and oil leakage on the seal surface. .
12. The bearings of the upper and lower crusher roller translation linkages of the crusher are greased and lubricated. The design requires the use of No. 2 or No. 3 calcium grease. The oil cup cover should be tightened one week for each week of normal production to inject grease.
Concerned about surprises
Label: Steam roller crusher maintenance measures
Previous: Maintenance of the phreatic level gauge Next: Maintenance of the phreatic level gauge
All Black Mini Multi Tool,Small Multi Pliers,Aluminum Mini Tool,Mini Multi Use Hand Tool
Easy-Go Outdoor Co.,Ltd. , https://www.yjeasy-go.com