Foshan Zhanheng briefly describes the aging process of aluminum profile processing. It is a process technology that must be paid attention to in the aluminum profile processing industry. Today, aluminum product processing manufacturers introduce the aging process of aluminum profile processing. There are many different processes for the processing of aluminum profiles, such as heat treatment processes. Today, the main thing is the aging process.
1. Most of the time, some aluminum profiles must be aged in the same aging furnace during processing, such as ordinary door and window profiles, common curtain wall profiles and industrial profiles, etc. The temperature inside the furnace should be controlled at 195. At about 5 degrees Celsius, the temperature must be kept for 3 hours before it can be discharged. Immediately after the furnace is discharged, it should be blown by a fan for 20 minutes for cooling.
2. The aging of insulated door and window profiles and individual curtain wall profiles must be carried out in the same aging furnace, but the temperature range should be around 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Sometimes, when the aluminum profile processing is performed, there will be a situation of dissatisfaction with the furnace. If the heat treatment profile is processed, then the ordinary profile of 1 to 2 frames can be selected for aging, and the aging process is based on heat insulation. Profile to perform.
4. When the hanging material is in the furnace, the end of the profile and the air guiding port should be controlled within 80 to 100 mm.
5. When we are processing, if the temperature in the furnace has reached the temperature required by the process, then the glass tube thermometer should be used to measure the actual temperature inside the furnace every half an hour or so, and the original temperature should be made. recording.
Http://news.chinawj.com.cn Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Tpe Deodorant,Tpe Nature Deodorant,Tpe Odors Absorbing Agent,Tpe Polymer Odors Absorbing Agent
Ningbo Jiahe New Materials Technology Co.,ltd , https://www.cnjhchem.com